DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Business Survey 2019: USA Country Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The mobile market is highly competitive, and all operators have strengths; AT&T and Verizon have a clear lead over competitors in the fixed market.
For this report, analysts interviewed over 450 businesses in the USA about their usage and their providers of telecoms and ICT services, and their satisfaction with these services.
This report provides the key findings relating to the USA and analyses how it compares to other countries. It covers fixed and mobile services, cloud, security, IoT and the key implications for operators.
- Net Promoter Scores for fixed and mobile operators
- Data on satisfaction levels for the various service aspects for each of the major fixed and mobile operators
- Data on cloud penetration and growth
- Analysis on the state of cyber security
- Analysis on the potential for operators to enter the ICT market
- Data on the state of IoT deployment and development
- Data on routes to market for fixed, mobile and IoT services
- Discussion on the key implications for operators
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lg5de3
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900